Bukit Tinggi Slideshow: Leo’s trip from Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia to 2 cities Damansara (near Petaling Jaya, Selangor) and Kampung Bukit Tinggi (near Genting Highlands, Pahang) was created by TripAdvisor. See another Malaysia slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Allo Paris

Has anyone yet to Paris?
Having a cup of coffee beside the street and sitting next to beloved savoring the perfect time spending together is the one you always dreaming of?

Well ,  we cant really bring you to PARIS but we actually do have ALLO PARIS @ Ritze Perdana.

My bad, there will be not much pictures in this post,because I was not in the mood of capturing. BTW it was a nice dining session when you have a friend that need choke on pills and tilt his head to the right.
It was a raining day, not the light one but is like cat and dog type AKA super duper heavy.

We were welcomed by the restaurant. Allo Paris. It say " Welcome to Paris"
I was so fascinated to be having dinner at such place as it was my first time ever since 20.
I wasn't exposed much to the western food so Im very curious about what they served.


Well as usual just like the one i saw in the TV, they have appetizer and main course if not mistaken they dont have dessert.

It was painted in black, ''chandelier'' on top and almost each walls were having a picture of  Eiffel Tower hanging on it.

What makes the owner name this place Paris? Did he met his fiancee there or had a romantic time with the loved one?

I had my Green Bean Bacon soup as appetizer,
and also hmm some deep fried toro salmon I guessed.
Dont over-think, it`s not really a deep fried salmon as it was coated with seaweed and some flour on it.

Yea, the Salmon thing really look like Japanese food.
It was served with some sauce on it and some cucumber and cherry tomato as decoration
btw, the sauce provide wasn't really has a taste so ask for more so that we can really try on it. The sauce was name ginger wasabi. I dipped into the sauce but still doesnt give me a ''KICK''
Oh ya, not to forget the Green Bean Soup,
It wasn't the one in my head, the gravy was so thick, creamy and i think they added some cheese into it.
perhaps it`s not for me. For those who like to have a thick and creamy taste should have a try.





LOOK AT THAT!!!! I like it so much. It`s an Eiffel Tower ! Actually it just a refill for your Sky Juice.
















[This picture was from others]
 I had my main dish which is the Grilled Salmon (I have forgotten the name)

I have never tasted a grilled salmon before so I was wondering wherether I am having fork and spoon on salmon or tuna. The meat was grilled under the grilled pan.
The skin was grilled till so crunchy , the meat was so chunky.
Sorry , the one on the top and the bottom I have no idea what was so. I tasted it but i dont like it.


If you be there early perhaps you can also look go to the next door and get some sports car as Mahathir`s brother or son (I cant remember) have a sport car showroom just beside the restaurant or even you sit in the restaurant you also can see them too as it is a glass wall.


Well, this post is quite short. Btw hope you all can have a try and visit this place @


Allo Paris,
Ritze Perdana 2,
Jalan PJU 8/1, Damansara Perdana.
Tel: 03-7732-9909

2 comments: