Bukit Tinggi Slideshow: Leo’s trip from Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia to 2 cities Damansara (near Petaling Jaya, Selangor) and Kampung Bukit Tinggi (near Genting Highlands, Pahang) was created by TripAdvisor. See another Malaysia slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

yeah. Chinese New Year is around the corner

Time flies, it`s Chinese New Year time!!!
What do you all had for the Reunion Dinner  ?
it`s the Dragon of year.

Hope the Dragon will be the year giving blessing to all of us with letting all of us passing our Exams with flying colours, Promotions , Wealth ,Health and Lucky.

and this year could be the same thing i will do all over the day, which is making cookies.
Baking has been my passion when i start watching baking programmes on the TV.

I always wanted to bake, because it just make me so happy and that feeling could`nt be expressed by word when you really ''producing'' and eating your own product.

Over the years, i will be making Kuih Kapit , fried '' Bee Hives'' and of course the Almond Slice .
These all I learnt from my friend`s mom which I call her as Ah Mi and also my Granny . Yeah, we are close enough like mother and son.

It is surprisingly that bonding between me and my friend`s mother are close enough even i call her Ah Mi. During the days of visiting her house, i learnt how to make cookies, moon cake and etc . Especially before the Chinese new year, visiting her place is such a fun. Supposed be lending them a hand but end up a chaos, but at the end i did learn something new

This year not the same anyone,  I have to work harder and harder due to financial problem. I have been in the ''Market'' for a time, yet din earn much money to spend.

But, during my off day I make some Almond Slice for friends and family even my teacher also bought from me.
 WOW, look at this!!!!! It golden !!

This is how it looks after pack!

I really made alot and most of them has been sent out ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment